Hi readers! Thank you so much Shelby for nominating me for the Best Blogging Buddies Award! She has a beautiful blog over at Every Bit of Lovely so please go and check it out because she is such a sweet and lovely person and posts some awesome things. For anyone who is wondering, I have finished the last Jane Blonde book, but I wanted you all to get super excited and have to wait another week because it is really good. I’m so excited to review it! Sorry I won’t be posting it today, but it will definitely be up by next Friday so please stick around to see it! But for now, let’s get on with this award!
- You must make a post to show your award on your main blog
- You must tag the person who nominated you in your post
- You must nominate all of your best buddies, and those whom you want to become best buddies with, who, to your knowledge, have not been nominated for this award
- You must ask your buddies at least 15 questions in your post
- You must answer all the questions your buddy asks you on your post
Shelby’s questions and my answers:
How long have you been blogging?
Since August 2013
What was the last thing you did?
Umm… got changed out of my school uniform?
If you could travel back in time three years and visit your younger self, what advice would you give yourself?
To not get into any trouble and try to do what you think is right, not what your friends think.
What five words do you think most describe you?
Crazy, imaginative, loud, brainy and friendly? That’s what most people would say.
If you could make an imaginary world, what would it be like?
Well, my ideal world would be a world where everyone has magic but they only use it for good, kind things, and no one does bad things. It’d also be very beautiful and full of blossom and willow trees.
Would you rather read a book or watch a movie?
That’s hard… if the book was really good than I would read it, but I love watching films with my family and eating popcorn.
If you could be any animal, what would you be? Why would you be that animal?
I would be a bird or a monkey because I’d loved to fly and climbing trees and eating bananas looks super fun.
What is your favorite movie?
What are some of your hobbies?
Reading, writing, cycling, knitting, sleeping, walking in the sun, watching films, hanging out with my friends and loads more!
I don’t know of many other blogs and most of them have already been nominated so I will just say that anyone and everyone can answer my questions in a comment below. There are meant to be 15 but I will just do 5. I’d love to here your answers so please reply below!
- What is your favourite school subject?
- What is your favourite item in your fridge?
- Would you rather have a pet shark or a pet bear?
- Can you say ‘Irish wristwatch’ really quickly without it sounding like ‘iwishwishwash’?
- What has been your favourite post on my blog so far?
Thanks again Shelby for nominating me! Please go and check out her awesome blog and have a lovely weekend!