I have been nominated by Alyssa from WritingAnyone for the Amazing You Award, by Katie from Concealed Foundation for the Awesome Food Award and by Shelby from Every Bit of Lovely for the Famous People Award! Thanks guys! Please go and check out Alyssa, Katie and Shelby’s blogs, because they’re awesome! Now on with the awards!
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Include the picture in your post and tag it with “amazingyou”
- Answer the questions
- Tag as many people as you want
The questions and my answers:
1. You’re on a deserted island, and you find a cave. What would you expect to find in it?
I’d hope to find a little cottage with my family inside cooking roast dinner, but there would probably be lots of rats and dirty water around my ankles
2. If you could have one superpower, which would you pick?
Probably healing powers
3. What one song would you choose for the theme music for a movie about your life?
4. You can only wear one color for the rest of your life. What color would you pick?
Blue or gold
5. What’s one thing you want to do that’s wild, crazy, or unusual?
I want to fly away to another world where there are magical creatures!
6. If you had to give a speech to the whole world for five minutes, what topic would it be about?
7. You get to have lunch with any three famous people, present or past! Who would you pick?
That’s hard… probably the Queen, Lemony Snicket and Walt Disney 🙂
8. What is your favorite smell, and why?
I love the smell of bakeries because they smell so delicious!
9. Share one of your favorite quotes.
“If you’re alone, I’ll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I’ll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I’ll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I’ll be your smile… But anytime you need a friend, I’ll just be me.” ~unknown
10. Give us two true statements about yourself and one false statement, and see if your followers can guess which one is false.
- I used to play the violin
- I was born abroad
- My favourite means of transportation is by plane
(For the last question, family members can’t guess!)
There are my answers! The questions stay the same every time you pass it on.
And now the Awesome Food Award!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 10 questions provided
- Come up with 10 more questions that relate to food
- Nominate 10 people
Katie’s questions and my answers:
Fast food or a fancy restaurant?
It depends, but usually I’d pick fast food 😀
What do you cook/bake most?
The only thing I can bake is waffles!
What is one food that your whole family likes?
I don’t really know… McDonald’s maybe?
Croissants or biscuits?
Croissants (with nutella)!
Salt or pepper?
Do you put anything on your scrambled eggs?
Not really, but I like scrambled eggs with baked beans!
Do you like to bake or would you rather have someone bake something for you?
I’d rather have someone bake something for me, because I’m awful at baking 🙂
What would you consider a perfect breakfast?
That’s hard… Probably pancakes, waffles, cereal, sausages, baked beans, scrambled egg, toast and lots of nutella 😛
French fries or tater-tots?
Fries every time
If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Cookies or sausages!
- Most memorable meal?
- Favourite crisp flavour?
- Last thing you ate?
- Sandwiches or toast?
- Favourite meal?
- Favourite ice cream flavour?
- What do you like in your burgers?
- Picnic or banquet?
- Where is the most exotic/fancy places you’ve had a meal?
- If you were given a huge table piled with every kind of food in the world, what would you eat first?
And finally for the Famous People Award!
- Put up the Famous People Tag Button and link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate the last 10 people that commented on your blog (excluding anonymous or the person who tagged you).
The questions and my answers:
Who is your favorite singer or group?
I don’t really have one, but I like Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran
If your favorite male actor was in the room with you right now, what would your reaction be?
I would be super shocked and ask him for his autograph probably
Is there a famous person who you used to love, but you’ve suddenly changed your mind?
I used to be obsessed with One Direction but I’m not anymore
Name a famous person you like whose name starts with V.
Vanessa Hudgens (although I don’t like her as much as I used to)
What is one of your favorite red carpet dresses?
Maybe this one? There are lots of beautiful Taylor Swift ones
Who is your favorite royal person?
Prince George and Princess Charlotte. They are so adorable!!
Who is your favorite child actor/actress?
I like Asa Butterfield and the Harry Potter kids
Is there an actor/actress that you actually like all the private lives of?
I can’t think of anyone off the top of my head.
Do you think that the actors/actresses have improved over the last 100 years?
What is the weirdest famous people name?
Harper Seven Beckham
Do you think that you look like a famous person? Which one?
Not really, although some people have said that I look like Dory (??)
Share your favourite famous person quote.
I don’t really have one
Who is your favorite actress? When did you decide that she was your favorite one?
I like Amy Adams, Maggie Smith and Emma Watson and I decided just now 🙂
Have you ever met/seen/been near a famous person?
No, but my sister met Ian McKellen and my other sister saw Stephen Hawking
I nominate (for all awards):
Maddy ~ Digital Diary
Shelby (but not for your own award) ~ Every Bit of Lovely
Ellie ~ Uniquely You
Christine ~ Everything is Blogsome
Alyssa (but not for your own award) ~ Writinganyone
Katie (but not for your own award) ~ Concealed Foundation
Melani ~ Reflections of the Heart
Megan ~ A Barefoot Gal
Tara ~ The Word Explorer
Hannah ~ Tomboy in a Tiered Skirt
And… whoever else wants to do them!