So sorry for not posting last week! I’ve already failed one of my 2017 goals haha. Today I’m just going to be doing a random update post because I have so many posts lined up but unfinished so obviously I’m going to go and write this whole new one. Yeah, I don’t really know either. Moving on…
- I’ve finished Heroes of Olympus and I’m very upset so don’t anger me or I may eat you.
- Finally got to 60 followers! My cat is so proud of me. Only 40 more to go…
- This is obviously the time of year for rereads because I’ve just reread one of my favourite children’s books, The Two Princesses of Bamarre (review coming soon!) and I’m rereading the wonderful Time Captives series by the wonderful Morgan Elizabeth Huneke because I need to read Crannig Castle but I have a horrific memory when it comes to books, so I’m having to reread the whole series, but I don’t mind because it’s fabulous and one of the only Christian fantasy series that I actually like.
- I’m turning 14 soon which, for me, has nothing to do with getting older but is about
getting new booksspending some quality time with family and friends, obviously.
- A review for Netflix’s A Series of Unfortunate Events is coming soon! I’m a huge Lemon (my marvelous name for a Snicket fan) and I actually really enjoyed this show! And now I’m waiting in agony until, like, 2018 for the next season. Why do they torture us so?
- Hopefully going to change my blog name soon! Ya never know, next week you could be visiting “What’s Simi Reading/Generally Doing With Her Life Because She May Or May Not Be Branching Out In Her Posts” (see below).
- And finally… I’m going to start writing Discussion posts! Someone be proud because I’ve been blogging for 3 ½ years and still feel like a complete beginner. At least I can say my blog is still maturing! And just to prove that I’m actually going to do this, I’ve signed up for the 2017 Discussion Challenge, hosted by It Starts at Midnight and Feed Your Fiction Addiction (brilliant blogs might I add). Fingers crossed I’ll have the courage to post a Discussion at least once a month, so keep your eyes peeled. If you’d like to join the challenge, click the image ⇒
Thanks for reading! I hope to post a review for The Blood of Olympus soon, as well as my first discussion post! Are you taking part in the 2017 Discussion Challenge? Any ideas for discussions?